Recipe by @ketocoffeeandlipstick
Make this super moist keto and gluten free mug cake with cream cheese frosting. Chill it in the fridge to really put it over the top!
1 pouch Sweet Logic Carrot Cake Keto Mug Cake Mix
1 large egg
1-2 tbsp butter
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz unsalted butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar alternative
10 drops vanilla concentrate
Note: You’ll have some extra frosting. Place in zip lock and refrigerate. You’ll have frosting ready for your next mug cake!
- In your mixer, beat together the cream cheese and butter.
- With the mixing speed on low, slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla concentrate and continue mixing until your frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Cut mug cake in half to create top and bottom layers.
- Add frosting and optional carrot cake clusters and chocolate chips on bottom cake layer.
- Add top layer of cake and frost.
- Crumble more carrot cake cookie clusters over your frosted mug cake and that’s it!