Recipe by @miastarrcakes
Have you ever tried making a mug cake? While baking full size cakes is definitely my go-to, this is a fun idea to keep in your back pocket on those days you have a midnight cake craving!
I used this mix sent to me from Disney Channel & Sweet Logic, but most mug cake recipes use staple pantry ingredients you probably have.
- 1 packet of Sweet Logic Confetti Mug Cake Mix
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp water
- Wilton White Icing Pouch
- Edible Dust (Glitter)
- Pour 1 Packet Sweet Logic Confetti Mug Cake Mix
- Add 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp water into your microwavable mug and stir well.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Top with Wilton White Icing & Edible Dust (Glitter).