Here's the answer on how to enjoy the foods you love while under a Keto Diet Plan.
"Substitutes and Compliments"
You don't need to completely stop eating the foods you usually crave, below is a list of Keto-Friendly Substitutes you can eat.
- Regular Flour - Almond, coconut flour
- Tortillas - Low carb tortillas or lettuce wraps
- Flavored Yogurt - Plain Greek Yogurt
- Pasta - Shirataki, Zucchini
- Rice - Cauliflower/Broccoli
- Mashed Potatoes - Mashed cauliflower
- Hashbrowns - Cauliflower hashbrowns
- Potato Chips - Pork rinds, parsnip chips
- Croutons - Parmesan Chips
- Fries- Zucchini fries
- Latte -Bullet Proof
- Milk - Unsweetened almond/ coconut milk
- Half & Half - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Regular Alcohol - Spirits, Low card beer, dry wine
Meanwhile, here's a list of the best condiments you can reach for when you're looking for that extra taste.
- Tamari Sauce
- Homemade Mayo
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Sour Cream
- Coconut Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Peanut Butter
- Cheese Sauce
Aside from this, you can also take pleasure in eating high-fat low carb snacks such as
- Dark Chocolate
- Beef Jerky
- Cheddar Cheese
- Peanut Roast
- Pork Rind
- Coconut Chips
Most of all, always make sure to enjoy the lifestyle you currently are on.