Recipe by @keto_family_kitchen
Felt like waffles with my egg bites this morning!
I changed the recipe though- I added one egg and almond milk instead of oil and water. This made the texture more like Belgian waffles, which I prefer.
- 1/2 cup @eatsweetlogic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs (instead of 1)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (in exchange to 3 tbsp water & 1 tbsp oil)
- Lightly oil your waffle maker.
- Add a loosely shaken 1/2 cup @eatsweetlogic Pancake & Waffle Mix to mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (egg & almond milk).
- Pour desired amount of mix onto waffle maker.
- Cook according to the waffle maker.
Leave a comment