Recipe by @deb.makes.lowcarb.delish
- 2 (0.7 oz) packets Lime Flavored Jel Dessert
- 2 Tbsp @eatsweetlogic Allulose & Stevia Blend sweetener
- 8 oz sour cream
- 6 oz sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 sugar-free low-carb La Nouba Sugar-Free Marshmallows (cut into bite size pieces)
- 4 chunks of canned pineapple (in natural juices), chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together lime Jel Dessert, Allulose & Stevia Blend sweetener, and sour cream until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping, pineapple pieces, chopped marshmallow, and pecans.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with pecans before serving (optional).