Recipe by @deb.makes.lowcarb.delish
This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Tart is super creamy, perfectly sweetened, flavorful and delicious. This PB Cheesecake Tart happened by mistake but now it's my recipe box to make again and again. The crust is made with Peanut Butter Macadamia Nut Cookie Clusters & Keto Walnut Olive Oil, the filling is my basic Creamy Cheesecake, and then served with a drizzle of Warm Peanut Butter. I used @eatsweetlogic Allulose with Stevia Blend for my sweetener - this gives it that glorious sheen golden top.
Peanut Butter Granola Pie Crust:
1 cup Peanut Butter Macadamia Cookie Clusters by lollis cookie clusters
2 tsp caoliveranch Keto Walnut Oil (or 2 tsp melted butter)
1. Break up the Peanut Butter Cookies Clusters into small pieces.
2. Place the cookie cluster pieces into a mixing bowl, add in olive oil (or butter). Mix until combined.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch glass pie pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crust is set.
Cheesecake (for 7-inch tart pan):
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup Allulose Stevia blend by @eatsweetlogic
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Wrap a 7" tart or spring-form pan with foil so there are no seams. Set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the cream cheese and sweetener together until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at time, beating after each added until blended. Add the vanilla and salt and mix until just combined. Stir in sour cream.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cheesecake should still jiggle in the middle. Turn oven off and let cool for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow cheesecake cool another hour on the counter. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. (Baking time will vary depending on deepness of tart pan and oven).
5. Serve as is or with a drizzle of melted peanut butter.