Recipe by @cynfully_lowcarb
This is the third mug cake flavor I've tried and it's probably my favorite one so far. Like, who doesn't enjoy red velvet?! I made a trifle and it was DELICIOUS! These mixes!
- 1 Packet of Sweet Logic Red Velvet Mug Cake Mix
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tub of 6g Cake Batter Realgood Extra Creamy Ice Cream
- Keto Chocolate Syrup
- Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Pour 1 Packet of Sweet Logic Red Velvet Mug Cake Mix into a glass mug and follow the directions at the back of the pouch.
- Use unsweetened almond milk instead of water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Layer it with scoops of Realgood Extra Creamy Ice Cream.
- Lastly, top it with 4 scoops of Realgood Extra Creamy Ice Cream, Keto Chocolate Syrup, Sugar Free Whipped Cream and Sprinkles.
Leave a comment