Recipe by @caitlinqstyles
My most delicious fail ever! Too good not to share!
Made this Strawberry Orange Almond Bundt cake. Where I went wrong was adding the glaze and toppings before it was fully cooled down. So here I give you the melty mess that honestly was the best thing I have eaten in my life!
Also, failing happens and Instagram doesn't have to be perfect. I'm proud to stand here and show you mistakes happen in my kitchen, they still taste amazing, and I'm not going to let it ruin my day!
This tasted absolutely incredible! I literally didn't put my spoon down from the first bite to the last and will definitely make this again if I can get my hands on some more of the Morning Orange Almond Mug Cake mix!
- Sweet Logic Morning Orange Almond Mug Cake
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chips and Strawberry Syrup
- Almond slivers
- Cream cheese & sweetener glaze
- Whipped Topping
- Make Sweet Logic Morning Orange Almond Mug Cake using Mini Bundt Cake maker (see instruction at the back of the packaging)
- Mix some Strawberry Chips into the cake batter.
- Once baked, add cream cheese icing, strawberries, almonds, more strawberry chips, strawberry syrup and whipped topping.