Recipe by @tree3keto
This hit the spot y’all! Have you tried these?! If not go get you some you will not be disappointed!
I love that this cake isn’t gritty like most keto cakes.
They say good things are worth waiting for… ice cream is one thing I don’t want to wait on, that is what I love most about killer creamery there’s no wait time, it’s creamy straight from the freezer, no chalky taste like every other keto ice cream I’ve ever tried! This is my all time fave!
- 1 packet of Sweet Logic Triple Chocolate Mug Cake Mix
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Blubber Ice Cream
- Melt 1 tbsp butter into a microwavable mug.
- Pour 1 Packet Sweet Logic Triple Chocolate Mug Cake Mix.
- Crack 1 egg into your microwavable mug and stir well.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Do the plating.
- Layer the mug cake & keto cream cheese frosting
- Top with peanut blubber ice cream